Gateway Holiday Park Welcome Phil Hoyles
Join The Wave and Phil Hoyles live from the Gateway Holiday park, Bynea on Thursday 1st May as they present their toddle waddle, all in aid of Ty Hafan
Find out more details right here: http://www.caravanparkgower.co.uk/index.html
Bring your little ones for a great free day out from 10am with face painters, entertainers, children’s rides and much more all day until 2!
Gateway Holiday Park, Bynea, open to the public and serving food 7 days a week
The Gateway Holiday Park is one of the most popular campsites for touring caravans, motor homes and tents in South West Wales.
The campsite overlooks the beautiful Loughor estuary, with spectacular views across the Gower Peninsula. For culture seekers and shopaholics the bustling city of Swansea is only half an hour's drive away and we are minutes from both Trostre & Pemberton retail parks.
Lovers of the Great Outdoors will be spoilt for choice as we are situated right on the new 22km Millennium Cycle Path. Machynys golf course is 10 minutes away, and less than a mile from the campsite is Parc y Scarlets,the new home of the Scarlets Rugby Club. Nature lovers & bird watchers alike can enjoy the 450 acre National Wetlands centre of Wales, which is only 2 minutes up the road or simply relax and enjoy some sea-fishing along the estuary
- There'll be a Kids disco on May 1st along with kids entertainer, balloons, face painting mini fayre rides etc;
- Did you know that kids can eat for £1, use the soft play for £1, and swim for £1 during weekdays;
- The park is open to the public not just residents of the park;
- There are talent shows called Gateway to Stardom every Thursday night there (not during holiday times) with a brilliant £2k prize fun;
- There's a great menu for everyone - all the family with pub classics at really great prices;
- Sat afternoon on 19th April is an Easter Treasure Hunt for families