Men reveal what makes women wife material - it might surprise you!
Reddit really does have the answer to everything. A load of Reddit users have now come forward to clear up this age-old dilemma in a recent post which asked ‘Men, what do you look for in a woman that makes her “wife” material?‘.
And what's good about this post is the responses were really refreshing.
* ‘Someone who genuinely likes me instead of some checklist of qualities that I managed to get a pass on.’
* ‘I want someone that I can argue with (and who will argue with me), without it turning into a fight.
* ‘Someone that can call me on my BS when it matters, who isn’t going to flip out if I call her on hers.
* ‘I’d much rather be with someone who will challenge me and make me rethink things than someone who is trying too hard to be nice and sweet all the time (then again, I may just have a thing for hot tempered girls).’
* ‘Laid back. I can’t stand someone who flies off the handle at the drop of a hat. Independence is another big one. I don’t want to see you every day.’
* ‘She loves what she does, she cares about herself as much as she cares about me and she smiles a lot.’
* ‘Trust. I can stop at a bar with friends after work or have lunch with a female coworker without fear of telling her and her freaking out. She does the same with her work friends. Nothing is better than having someone that you can implicitly, unconditionally, and mutually trust.’
* ‘Looks, health, wealth, all changes […] So, the hottest woman in the world, but hates to learn and read? Goodbye. An attractive, affluent person, but tramples on others’ dignity? Bye.’
* ‘A best friend. If we can laugh together about something silly, share the glory of a big indulgent meal, fall asleep watching/reading something stupid together, get trapped in a bad situation and laugh at it because it’s a shared adventure… That’s my girl.’
* ‘Self awareness. If you’re wrong, admit it and apologise. I always push myself to do the same.’
* ‘No psychos. No cheaters. No picky eaters.’