Since arriving in their Spanish villa, the contestants on reality show Love Island have been using a bewildering array of slang that's had us scratching our heads.
Being 'mugged-off'? Acting 'well salty'? What on earth can it all mean?
Here's a quick guide in how to speak Love Island.
1. Melt - Definition: Acting soft/pathetically over a girl, or boy. Being a soppy Sally - but in a way that draws disdain from your fellow contestants. As in: "You're acting like a total melt."
2. Salty - Definition: Behaving angrily towards someone else.
As in: "Olivia got salty with Mike for talking about her to Chloe, who told Montana what he said."
3. Grafting - Definition: Put in work romantically. To lay the groundwork for love.
As in: "You are the only person here I want to graft with."
4. Mugged-off - Definition: To be played for a fool.
As in: "You chatted to Amber when you know she's with me. You mugged me off, mate."
5. Shade - Definition: Disrespecting someone by being rude.
As in: "I thought we were going to couple up but she just threw so much shade on me."
6. Pied - Definition: Being ditched, dumped or abandoned (akin to getting a cream pie to the face).
As in: "She totally pied him off. He must be feeling like a right mug."
7. Stick it on him/her - Definition: To make a move on someone, or to flirt excessively.
As in: "Do not even think about sticking it on me tonight."
8. Buzzin' - Definition: To be excited or euphoric.
As in: "Look at the girls working out in their bikinis. I'm proper buzzin'."