- Pantycelyn Road will be closed from 8.00am until 6.00pm
- Oystermouth Road from the junction with West Way through to Mumbles Road at the junction with Sketty Lane will be closed in both directions from approximately 10.00am until around 6.00pm on both days.
- Access will be maintained for Marina residents, while arrangements will be made to allow people to reach Swansea Civic Centre, Swansea University's Singleton Campus and the premium car park at the Recreation Ground.
- People travelling from outside Swansea will be directed to exit the M4 at Junction 42 and to use the park and ride facilities on Fabian Way and Junction 45 for the Landore park and ride. The park and ride routes have been adapted to drop visitors directly at the show.
- Visitors heading to Gower will be directed to Junction 47 at Penllergaer.
- Swansea residents travelling to the airshow by car from the west of Swansea are being encouraged to use the official car park at Ashleigh Road Playing Fields.
- Those from the east of Swansea are being urged to use the car parks at the LC, St David's, Paxton Street and the park and ride sites.
Cycle path closure
The Promenade will be closed to cyclists from 8.30am until 7.00pm, between the Civic Centre and Sketty Lane
A number of bus routes will be affected by the road closure:
- Service 4, 4A: Service 4/4A will not be able to operate to Singleton Hospital and will only operate between Morriston and Swansea Bus Station on both days to maintain reliability on the Morriston section of the route. Customers wishing to travel to Singleton are advised to catch Mumbles bound services
- Services 2, 2A, 2B, 2C, 3, 3A: Services to Mumbles, West Cross and Pennard will be unable to serve Oxford Street and St Helens Road & will operate via Uplands & Sketty Lane and Singleton Hospital/University in both directions.
- Swansea Unibus: Service 8 between Swansea Quadrant and Singleton Campus will be unable to serve Oxford Street and St Helens Road and will operate via Uplands & Sketty Lane in both directions. Service 10 will operate a normal service
- Oxford Street/St Helen's Road Services: Service 19 is the only service that will service Oxford Street on journeys towards Uplands and will be the only service to operate via St Helens Road on journeys towards Swansea City Centre, which is an hourly service on Saturdays. There will be no service to or from the Guildhall on both days during the hours of the closure. Unfortunately, there is no Sunday service on service 19
If you need further information, or for individual service enquiries Please contact First Cymru directly at www.firstgroup.com/south-west-wales/contact-us
Customer Services: 01792 572 255, 8.00am - 8.00pm daily
Traveline: 0800 4640000 (FREE) 7.00am - 8.00pm daily
SWANSEA ROAD CLOSURES THIS WEEKEND