Pancake Batter Recipe
- 300g self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 medium sized eggs
- 350ml milk (keep a little extra to one side in case the mixture is too thick)
You will also need some squeezy bottles.
- Whisk all the ingredients together until really smooth (you don't want any lumps as they will get stuck in your squeezy bottle).
- Separate the mixture in to 2 (or in to however many squeezy bottles you have). I suggest minimum 2.
- You can either colour one of the mixtures with food colouring or use cocoa as I did in one of the mixtures. You will need to add a little more milk and remember to mix until completely smooth.
- The 2 tones will help your designs REALLY stand out.
- Now all you need to do is GET CREATIVE!!