X Marks The Spot
Can you help Leigh and Claire on Breakfast find Folly Farm's Treasure?
Naughty Magic Jack the Pirate has stolen it and they need your help to find it!
Every morning from Tuesday 30th May to Friday 2nd June, Magic Jack will be at a different secret location across South West Wales hiding the treasure.
Follow Leigh and Claire's clues as to where he is, find the X Marks the Spot and be the FIRST person to catch Magic Jack!"
You could win a Folly Farm VIP package which includes:
Family ticket for four (entry only)
£20 fair tokens
2 cuddly toys
1 goody bag
If you fancy MORE Pirate action then head down to Folly Farm and play pirate at the new ‘Black Barts pirate cove’ – it’s not just the stuff of legends…
With 120 acres of fun and 50% of the attractions under cover, there’s fun to be had come rain or shine
Zoo, barn, fairground, play – pick your own adventure
- Eligibility – This competition is open to all UK Residents.
- Competition Period – The competition will run from 30th May 2017 to 2nd June 2017 (Inclusive)
- Competition Rounds - There will be 5 chances to win
- Entry - To enter the competition, listeners must listen to the location clues on Leigh and Claire's
- Breakfast Show and find Magic Jack The Pirate. The first person to get to him and collect the X will win courtesy of Folly Farm:
- Family ticket for four (entry only)
- £20 fair tokens
- 4 t-shirts
- 2 cuddly toys
- 1 goody bag – to inc. pen, pencil, rubber, ruler.
- Finalists - Every morning Monday to Friday one caller will be brought to air. If they guess correctly they will be in the finale to win the prize
- The Winner - will be the first person to reach Magic Jack The Pirate and collect the X. In the result of more than one person collecting the X at the same time, there will be a tie breaker question. Judges decision is final.