Met Office warns of disruption as half term kicks off
The Met Office has warned of heavy rain later this week which could bring flooding disruption to travel.
The Yellow Warning of rain which is anticipated from midday on Friday until midnight on Saturday cooincides with Wales's half term getaway on the roads.
The Met Office warning includes the following advice:
- There is a small chance that homes and businesses could be flooded, causing damage to some buildings
- There is a small chance of fast flowing or deep floodwater causing danger to life
- Where flooding occurs, there is a slight chance of delays or cancellations to train and bus services
- Spray and flooding could lead to difficult driving conditions and some road closures
- There is a small chance that some communities become cut off by flooded roads
- There is a slight chance of power cuts and loss of other services to some homes and businesses