Stress free packing tips RIGHT HERE
Jetting off on your summer holidays? Stress free packing tips RIGHT here ....
- Place your trousers in the bottom of the case, along with maxi dresses, and simply leave them hanging out the end of the case (ready for just before you close the case!)
- Don't fold your t-shirts, instead roll them into lines (see vid below) saves space AND there'll be no creases!
- Roll your belts and pop them in the shirt collar – it saves space and keeps your collars upright and pristine
- Place your fragile items in the centre of your case for maximum cushioning
- Roll your socks and shove them inside your shoes - it saves space but most importantly it protects the shape. You can even do use the same method for swimwear and underwear.
- On to toiletries - place cling film over the tops of bottles and simply screw back on tightly to avoid any liquid disasters in your case
- Another way of avoiding spillage - use re-sealable bags for your liquids
- With powders, blushers and bronzers, try filling up the space with cotton wool pads to avoid any cracks or crumbles
- Prevent those tangles in your favourite necklace or chain by placing it on cling film down and sandwich it in (see vid below)
- And finally remember those trousers and maxis? Fold them back over, close the case, zip it up, and you’re ready to jet off in style!
If you want more tips, check this lovely lady out!