Stereophonics will be playing a one-off show in Swansea in 2019, celebrating the 20th Anniversary of Morfa Stadium & Performance and Cocktails. It is sold out! It's happening July 13th
Address: Singleton Park Singleton Park, Sketty, Swansea SA2 8PY
Parking is open from midday for the gig
EARLY ENTRY OFFER
There will be a special early bird offer in place to encourage fans to arrive early to
enjoy the park and the support acts. The first 5000 people will receive two tokens on
entry that get them a discount at the bar till 6pm. This will be on both soft and
alcoholic drinks. As an example, a pint of beer will be 50p cheaper. All food
concession units will also carry a 10% discount till 6pm.
Gates open at 3.00pm and the music will begin when Fireroad take to the stage at
4.50pm. The full timings are listed below. Please note that timings may change and
should be used as a guide.
Gruff Rhys 5:45pm
Tom Grennan 6:55pm
Show ends 10.45pm
There will be a 100% bag search operation in place at the event so please allow
sufficient time to arrive and go through the entry procedure. Acceptance of being
searched is a condition of entry and all bags and rucksacks will be searched. Please
do not bring anything that you do not need. There will not be any storage for bags.
Please avoid bringing bags larger than A4 size.
Check here for all the parking details
Please note that the following items will not be allowed into the site:
Aerosols. Air horns, Alcohol, Animals (except assistance dogs), Bags (larger than A4 size), BBQs or any
cooking apparatus, Bicycles, scooters, roller skates, Blow torches, Cans, Cameras (DSLR/SLR)with detachable
lens, Chairs, Chinese lanterns, Cooking apparatus, Cool bags boxes (large), Cigarettes (more than for personal use)
Cutlery, Drinks (empty plastic bottles 500ml or less are permitted), Drones, Fireworks / pyrotechnics, Flags with poles
Flares / distress flares / smoke flares, Food (small amounts for personal consumption, permitted)
Gazebos and parasols, Gas cylinders/canisters, Glass, Knives, Liquids (over 100ml), Illegal substances(drugs)
Laser pens, Legal / herbal highs (includes Nitrous Oxide and associated equipment including balloons), Megaphones, Professional
audio-visual recording equipment, Smoke bombs / canisters, Sound systems, Tables, Tabards/High, Viz Jackets, Weapons
Prohibited items will be confiscated and if any attendee is found with any illegal item
they will be refused entry and referred to the Police.
There will be a zero-tolerance policy in force for the carrying or use of drugs. Anyone
found in possession of illegal drugs will be refused entry and referred to the police.
To ensure that all fans enjoy their experience there will be a dedicated wheelchair
users platform situated within the arena. This platform will be accessible to those
who have purchased a wheelchair user platform ticket in advance. Please note that
these tickets are now sold out. There will be also be wheelchair friendly toilets
situated within close proximity of the platform and throughout the site.
Stereophonics - Road closures (courtesy of Swansea Council)
There will be a number of road closures and diversions on the weekend in order to ensure the safety, security and enjoyment of those attending the event.
The key points are:
- De La Beche Road and Gower Road (between De La Beche Road and Eversley Road) will be a no parking area from 9.00am on Saturday 13 July to 2.00am, Sunday 14 July. For safety, security and to aid traffic movement in the area we are required to keep some roads free of parked vehicles.
- In order to be able to ensure this, there will be parking restrictions and a vehicle tow-away operation taking place on the roads mentioned. If you are affected by these closures, we would kindly request that you move your vehicle to an alternative location before 9.00am on Saturday 13 July.
- De La Beche Road will be one-way only (east to west) from 8.00am on Saturday 13 July to 2.00am Sunday 14 July.
- Llewelyn Street and Lewis Street will be one-way only from 12.00am on Saturday 13 July to 2.00am Sunday 14 July.
- Brynmill Lane between Oystermouth Road to Bryn Rd Roundabout will be closed to traffic from 7.00am Saturday 13 July to 2.00am Sunday 14 July.
- Brynmill Lane between Bryn Rd Roundabout and Gower Road will be closed to traffic from 12noon Saturday 13 July to 2.00am Sunday 14 July.
- Gower Road (between De La Beche Road and Eversley Road) and Mumbles Road (between Sketty Lane and Gorse Lane) will be closed to traffic from approximately 10.00pm to 11.45pm on Saturday 13 July. This is to ensure the safety and security of concert-goers as they leave the concert. We expect these to be the busiest times in the area around Singleton Park.
- Diversion signs will be set up to assist traffic flows in the area but it is expected to be very busy, particularly at the times when the concerts end.
- Access to all areas will be maintained for the emergency services at all times.
- Council Parking Enforcement Officers will be operating in the area over the event weekend to monitor indiscriminate or illegal car parking in order to help minimise disruption for residents.