Argos recalls baby gates after the retailer warned parents to "stop using [the gates] immediately" in a recall notice issued last week after it was discovered that seven models sold under the brand didn't meet EU regulations.
SEVEN models sold under Argos' own brand Cuggl have been pulled from shelves over safety fears.
If you have one of the below, stop using it immediately and return it to your nearest store for a full refund.
- Cuggl Autoclose Metal Gate: Cat no. 7076879
- Cuggl Metal & Wood Gate: Cat no. 7025112
- Cuggl Wooden Extending Gate: Cat no. 7065426
- Cuggl 7cm Pressure Fit Extension Kit: Cat no. 7063868
- Cuggl Pressure Fit Safety Gate: Cat no. 7036613
- Cuggl Extra Wide Hallway Gate: Cat no. 7060225
- Cuggl Extra Wide Adjustable Gate: Cat no. 6879613