£1,000 Mix Rules
1) The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.thewave.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/1000-mix-rules/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Wireless Group (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘£1000 Mix radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 7th May 2018 to 31st May 2018 on The Wave (the “Radio Station”), however the £1000 Mix competition songs may playout at any time between those dates.
2) Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3) To enter the competition, an entrant must listen to The Wave radio station on FM, DAB, Online, The Wave App, Smart Speakers, and identify a sequence of songs in a row as directed on-air by the presenter(s). For the avoidance of doubt, a sequence of songs may include a spoken presenter link, a commercial break and/or a piece of The Wave station production.
4) The sequence of songs as directed on-air by the presenter(s) must all be played on-air in full, and in order as follows: Bruno Mars – 24K Magic/Stereophonics – A Thousand Trees/Ed Sheeran – Galway Girl.
5) Call 01792 896964 as directed by the presenter(s) on-air (the “Dedicated Studio Line”).
6) Calls will be charged at your local call rate.
7) Listeners must call following the sequence of songs in full and in correct order. If listeners call either before the start or before the sequence is completed they will not be entered but may still be charged. Wireless Group is not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of your call to us. The winning call will be selected at random after all three songs have played in full.
8) If entrants call at any time other than after all three songs have played in full/order, they are not eligible to win the £1000.
9) Phone lines will open after all three songs have played in order. One winner will be selected at random from all the correct entries and called back.
10) All entrants will be required to talk to the presenter/s and a call will be recorded with the winner & presenter/s and then played out on-air. If entrants fail to answer their phone, or if any fault occurs immediately prior to or during these calls and it is not possible to re-establish contact with the caller, another contestant will be selected at random.
11) Players and Winners will be required to take part in publicity (including interviews) at the request of The Wave. By entering this competition, you agree that The Wave may use your name, hometown, photo and any video or audio recording of your contribution for advertising and promotional purposes without additional notice or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
12) All players must be 18 or over.
13) The prize available is £1,000.
14) Cash prizes will be paid by BACS transfer to the winner’s bank account within 28 days.
15) Prizes are not transferable and no alternative is available.
16) Wireless Group reserves the right to substitute any part of the prize at any time.
SP: The Wave, Victoria Road, Gowerton, Swansea, SA4 3AB