Gold Star Heroes Rules
- 5x Gold Star Heroes will be selected from across all entries from The Wave and Swansea Sound
- Entries close Sunday 31st May 2020
- Judges decision is final
- Winners will be announced daily week June 8th-June 12th 2020
- Winners will be contacted on air by our breakfast presenters on The Wave and Swansea Sound
- Winners will also be announced on our feature page and social media pages, along with their story and photo.
- Winners will receive £100, courtesy of Gold Reserves.
- £100 will transferred into the winner's bank account within 28days of winning
- To receive prize money, winners consent to providing their sort code and bank account number to The Wave and Swansea Sound and Gold Reserves, who will deposit the money
- Winners will also receive an engraved plaque, courtesy of Gold Reserves. This will be received within 90 days of winning. However, due to the current Covid Situation, this could be longer.
- Under 18s can be nominated. For this competition we are deviating from our general T's and C's and allowing under 18's to be nominated. However, if an under 18 wins, we need to have written or recorded permission from a parent or guardian to put them to air. We will retain that permission or recording for a period of six months.
- If an under 18 does not have a bank account, the Cash prize shall be deposited into their parent or guardian's account
- If a nominee is selected as one of the potential Gold Star Heroes, to be eligible to win nominees will be contacted on air by our presenters and have their story and photo featured on our websites and social media.
If a nominee is selected as one of the potential Gold Star Heroes, to be eligible to win nominees will need to be contactable by phone, and speak to the presenters in the allotted time. Failure to answer the phone will forfeit their winning place and a new Gold Star Hero nominee will be contacted.