Win a Hot Tub Competition Rules
- Eligibility – This competition is open to all UK Residents over 18.
- Competition Period – The competition will run from 22nd May 2017 to 26th May 2017 (Inclusive), with the finale held May 27th 2017
- Entry - To enter the competition, listeners should call the dedicated studio telephone number, when they guess directly who the Celebrity is in the Hot Tub with Leigh and Claire
- Finalists - Every morning Monday to Friday one caller will be brought to air. If they guess correctly they will be in the finale to win the prize
- The Final - The final with 5 finalists will be held at Castle Hot Tubs UNIT 1 Penrice Court, Fendrodd Business Park on 27th May between 10 and 2pm. To be in with a chance of winning finalists MUST be at the final. Contestants must be able to enter the Lay-Z Spa Hot Tub which will be filled with water. Contestants will need to wear shorts and t-shirt and be prepared to get wet and compete through a series of challenges
- The Winner - will be the finalist who comes first and judged on the day. Judges decision is final. They will be given a winners letter and will collect the prize from Castle Hot Tubs
- The Prize – There is one Lay-Z Spa Hot Tub to win worth £649, plus a free starter park worth £60. Full details can be found here: http://www.lay-z-spa.co.uk/lay-z-spa-hawaii-airjet-hot-tub.html
- Winner Selection – Lines will open
immediately following the broadcast of the celebrity clue and the winner will be selected at random from all calls into the studio.
- Click for general competition rules.