Loot in the Boot
The Wave is buckling up with Days Peugeot to bring you Loot in the Boot.
We’ll be parking up across South West Wales and all you have to do is guess how much loot is in the boot for a chance to pocket £1000!
How can you enter?
1. Join us at our TWO locations
2. Take a look at the LOOT in the Peugeot BOOT
3. Take a guess at how much Wave Wonga is in there
4. The closest TEN guesses will be invited to the live final on August 17th at Days Peugeot Showroom
(Guesses will be limited to one per person and entrants must be available to attend the live final at the Days Peugeot Showroom in Plasmarl on August 17th)
Where will we be?
Sunday August 4th at Morfa Shopping Park from 10am - 2pm
Saturday August 10th at Quadrant Shopping Centre from 10am - 2pm
LIVE FINAL - Saturday 17th August at Days Peugeot in Plasmarl from 10am - 2pm
The entrants with the 10 closest guesses will be notified and invited to the final at the Days Peugeot Showroom. The finalists will each be given randomly allocated key fobs and only one of them will open the car containing the £1000 prize! There'll be only ONE winner - who will drive away with the Cash?
Day's, the Home of Peugeot in Wales
Call into our Showroom situated on Beaufort Road and test drive the all new Peugeot 208 and 508! Or come and see the award winning Peugeot 3008, voted Autotraders' 'New Car of the Year' 2019. You can also speak to our Motability Specialists about our award winning Peugeot range available on the Motability scheme.
Terms & Conditions
- Guesses will be limited to one per person at EACH location
- The ten closest guesses will be invited to the live final
- Entrants must be available to attend the live final at the Days Peugeot Showroom in Plasmarl on August 17th 10-2pm. If not, the next closest guesser will be invited
- Guessers must be over 18 years old
- Each finalist will be given a key fob, the key fob that opens the boot wins the prize of £1000
- Judges decision is final
- By entering the competition, you give The Wave and Swansea Sound permission to use audio and visual images and video of yourself for the use of programming purposes, such as on air, online and social media